Openoffice.org vs. Apple Mouse

Firs of all I have to say, that I've no Apple products and I don't even use Openoffice.org. But that is not the topic of this post. This post is about the Apple Magic Mouse and the OpenOffiveMouse



The Magic Mouse looks elegant and has some nice new fancy technology inside. In short it is a nice innovation. (Yes I know that Microsoft presented multi touch mice earlier but they are still not ready to market.)

https://scr3.golem.de/screenshots/0911/OpenOfficeMouse/thumb480/oomouse81.png

And now the OpenOffiveMouse. I can't believe that this is not a joke. It looks so unusable. 18 buttons, 52 commands, and a joystick this doesn't sound like solving any problem, this is a new problem.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Low polygon 3D europe map

Maps for Photo Books

Depth Map from Gallaxy S10 Photos